Friday – Sunday, April 17 – 19
Near Asheville, NC, at Prama Retreat & Wellness Center
Alexander, North Carolina
Dive deep with sisters through different Ceremonies, Ritual, Shamanic Breathwork and more. Experience a weekend retreat where you are truly held in a trauma-informed space, surrounded by those who are willing to welcome you home to your true self.
- Cacao Ceremony
- Tobacco Ceremony
- Fire Ceremony
- Shamanic breathwork
- Intentional movement and embodiment practices
- Finding your Soul calling and fully embodying your Soul's mission
- Organic, gluten-free, super yummy meals
- Our own private retreat space on top of a beautiful mountain
- Hiking trails nearby that overlook the beautiful French Broad River
Semi-private rooms are shared with 1 other person. Early bird pricing ends on February 1st.
Pricing includes non-refundable deposit of $200.
To see pictures and read testimonials from our last retreat, click here